Sudoku Solving Techniques

Here I will be listing out the solving techniques which will help you understand and solve sudoku easily. There will be an example given for each technique for better understanding. I will be updating this page frequently. It is possible that I may have missed out on a particular technique, so I would appreciate if you can bring that to my notice and I will update it immediately.

The techniques we will be discussing are :

Buddy Cells
Naked Single
Hidden Single
Naked Pair
Naked Triplets
X-Wing
Swordfish
XY-Wing
XYZ-Wing
Solving Technique for Consecutive Sudoku.
Solving Technique for non-Consecutive Sudoku
In-Out ( for Irregular/Jigsaw Sudoku)
L shape Technique for Anti-Knight
Solving Technique for Magic Square Sudoku

2 comments:

  1. Which is the best method to solve a sudoku quickly Sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no such thing as best techniqoe. the placement of the given clues determine which solving method would be applicable.

    ReplyDelete